Tar - Setar
Why learning Tar or Setar?
When it comes to learning an instrument, music theory teaches and allows students to comprehend the importance of notation, keys, scales, intervals, pitch, melody, harmony, and more. Read on to learn more about the importance of music theory and why it’s such an integral part of music.
What you learn in Arfamusic school:
sight singing and sight reading including:
- Clap the rhythm at any speed while keeping the paste
- Melody sing back and melody clap back
- Identifying the music intervals
- Identifying the chords qualities (Major, minor and…)
- Identifying the chords progressions